Greece's Most Glamorous
Greece is a country of contrasts and fusions, steeped in rich history and culture yet brimming with modern luxuries, world-class restaurants, and decadent nightlife. On your villa vacation, you'll feel the warmth of the Grecian sun, and most importantly, the warmth of the Greek people.
The Greek Islands offer all the ingredients of a classically Greek getaway: ancient ruins, idyllic coastal villages, fresh seafood, secluded beaches and coves, and the turquoise-blue Aegean Sea. Shopping, water-sports, sightseeing, and incredible beaches are just some of the attractions that seduce sophisticated travelers from all over the globe.
All Greece LocationsAegina (1) Athens (1) Corfu (3) Crete (9) Kea (2) Kefalonia (1) Kos (2) Mykonos (60) Naxos (1) Paros (12) Patmos (1) Pylos (1) Santorini (15) Skiathos (1) Agia Sofia (1) Agios Ioannis Beach (5) Agios Lazaros Bay (7) Agios Stefanos Beach (1) Agrari beach (1) Akrotiri (2) Ano Diakoftis (1) Chora (1) Elia Beach (7) Fanari (1) Fira (1) Ftelia Beach (1) Imerovigli (2) Kalafatis Beach (1) Kanalia Area (1) Kapari Beach (1) Kostos (1) Lagonisi Area (1) Lia Beach (6) Makria Myti (2) Megalochori (5) Mykonos Town (5) Oia (1) Ornos Bay (1) Paranga Beach (3) Platys Gialos Bay (1) Pouli Area (3) Psarou (1) Pyrgos (4) Super Paradise Beach (4) Tourlos (2)
The truth is, there's no wrong time to rent a luxury villa in Greece. With a temperate climate, plentiful pristine beaches and endless activities and sights to see, there is hardly a shortage of things to do at any point of the year.
Every October, harvest workers in the southwest Peloponnese pick olives from thousands of trees to produce the region's signature spicy olive oil, and The Costa Navarino's Messinian Authenticity Program gives visitors the chance to immerse themselves into the process from start to finish.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions:
- Local Greek cookbook author Aglaia Kremezi also teaches classes on the island of Kea, where you can engage in tastings while learning to prepare traditional breads and pies, roasted lamb, and other local dishes.
- The feast of St. Nikolas on Dec. 6 marks the beginning of the joyful holiday season in Greece. On Dec. 23 and 24, there is a traditional holiday Bonfire Festival at Agios Panteleimonas, and if you find yourself ringing in the new year in Greece, there are plenty of city-sponsored fireworks, concerts and other festivities.
- Go island hopping, take a ferry or charter a boat.
- See historical landmarks, tour the Acropolis, visit the Delphi, and marvel at the Epidaurus Theater.
- Climb Mount Olympus.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- In-villa cooking classes
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- A private tour guide
- A car rental or private driver
- A full-day boat excursion with a captain/guide
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more